DNA and Laboratory Support
The FIC’s forensic science and business professionals have a wealth of experience in assessing and assisting clients in the justice, intelligence, security and defense communities. Our team has ISO-certified assessors on staff, as well as laboratory scientists, so we stand ready to help you get the highest quality work done.
- DNA & general forensics management – The FIC can provide you with the best practices and guidance to ensure success in your laboratory operations.
- Program and laboratory evaluations – Evaluations of laboratories to analyze forensic service requirements, expenditures, personnel utilization, documentation procedures and reporting requirements.
- Needs assessments – Our experts will evaluate your laboratory operationsand provide the objective insight to your forensic services challenges.
- Technology needs assessments – Includes equipment recommendations
- Operational efficiency studies – Provides strategies and tools to help agencies of all sizes improve performance
- Contract negotiation and management – Assistance to negotiate and manage contracts effectively
We work closely with you on assessments and evaluations to ensure proper and thorough evaluation and provide a full after action report.
DNA Analyst services build upon the academic foundation developed by NFSTC for the National Institute of Justice as part of the DNA Initiative. The DNA Analyst Training program is available online at no cost at dna.gov/audiences/forensic.
Related and expanded DNA training and specialized workshops are available for existing and emerging technologies. Training courses include:
- Entry-level DNA analyst training
- Refresher training such as Population Genetics
- Statistics and Data Interpretation
- New technology implementation training
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.